Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21430&mesg_id=21451
21451, RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Rahnac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I enjoyed this character, and really wish I had more time but towards the end my time just faded completely. That coupled with everytime I logged in there wasn't too much to do other than stand around and chat, it got a little boring. But mainly it was the lack of time that lead me to the decision to just let Paw fade away.

I had fun though, I rolled up Rahnac as a way to explore the thief stuff, and that was why I said it got boring. (Hard to explore thief class without any enemies running around to test it on). I should also apologize to Tanadin, you gave me a huge shot with the guildmaster stuff and I more or less blew it, since I didn't do anything with it. Sorry about that. I had plans to do some things with it, but being a Maran a lot of my plans just felt wrong from a player point of view. (Like kicking all evils out :P)

On to the farewells I suppose. I'll miss some people, so don't take it personally if I do.

Lariya - It was fun, Rahnac never did quite adjust to you being a leader. Would be kinda like waking up one morning and finding out your sister was president.

Rogardian - What to say? Until I started losing time to play, the Paw and the Dwarf were a fun group. The roleplay involved was pretty top notch and it was no surprise to me at all that you immorted. Congratz on that.

Calisha - the other hidden fuzzy, I liked the interplay between Calisha and Rahnac, there was a really good 'felar talking to felar' feeling in it.

Jaedren - Big Strong himself. I liked you a lot IC, but OOC I always had a strange feeling from you, don't know what it was that caused it.

Mossi - Mossi lady! Rahnac enjoyed the far too few chats we had. It was nice having a Herald around that felt like the Troupe of yesterday.

Gwy - You rock. There's no other way to put it. Keep on doing what you do.

Jirash - Well deserved leadership. Never did get around to harrassing you about paying your guild dues. Of course considering how much you and the rest of the Fort scrounged up for me to get the Blackclaw guild, Paw probably would've let it slide.

Ocelevan - I highly enjoyed your character, scheming to the very last. Granted it's also why Rahnac never trusted you, and was never 100% honest with you. "Did you leave any traps around?", "None that ya gots to worrry 'bouts, fella". Could never figure out if you were a front man for the Empire or not, and since I was playing a sneaky thief...decided it was best to be sneaky with other thieves. Wish we could've played against each other more often.

Which brings me to Deigrsco or however you spell it, I feel kinda bad that I got the guildmaster spot and did nothing with it, when you went for it first. However, as a Maran Rahnac couldn't just sit back and let the guild fall into the Empire's lap.

If anyone is interested I'll post Rahnac's role. It'll help bring to light a little more about him, like why he called himself 'Paw' all the time. It was fun, and once my time clears up, I will inevitably be back again and again and again.