Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17238&mesg_id=17259
17259, ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory)
Posted by Trinthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yup that was me who fiended you hehe

I didn't have anything against you 'till you helped some AP (Drug or Torc) kill me on eastern. Pissed me off royally cause I had enough trouble fighting giant AP's solo. never thought you would be a challenge till I saw, "Sakard becomes more resistant to mental attacks" pftt!! Then I heard more and more about your role in the empire and it made Trin hate you more and more.

oh yeah that time in Galadon was hysterical, woke up and I see you standing in my guild
(que pant wetting)

head deeper into guild, quaff enlarge, quaff fly, rec frenzy DIE SAKARD YOU SORCEROUS DOG! WOOT

flee quaff recal

forgot I was already in galadon and quaffed back to the altar, ran out the gate saw a thief nearbye ran back in the city and into that other mansion and I saw you looking aroumd the rooms with the same names near the bard guild. You finally give up and summon me and then Orein shows up. slept Orein when trying to get you and he told me later that if you didn't finish me off he would have marked me for my actions!! Bah stupid tribbies! he got in the way, was his own fault.

Very well fought, and keep up the good work