Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGoodbye, good man Umbrand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=141072&mesg_id=141079
141079, Goodbye, good man Umbrand
Posted by Azorinne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am so incredibly sad about this. I was hoping you'd stick it out until age death. I wanted to have so many more conversations. I wanted to see you give impeccable guidance to so many more young folk. I wanted you to have a chance to build back up the Aco side of the Fortress after your letter. I can't give enough praise for Umbrand at all. Some folks have had a hard time with Az-faith, but not you. You seemed to just come to it quite naturally, and everything you did, all the time, just screamed "I am a priest of this religion." I loved every minute of it. Your patience was legendary, and watching you hash it out with so many over all these hours really made me feel like I understood you and that you understood me. I think from a character standpoint, having a child goddess with an Ultimate Dad paladin follower just made a kind of sense. I'm very grateful, also, for all the things you were a good sport about "dealing" with. You were an incredible, very highly valued Aco leader. Thank you for that. Thank you for all the good chats and being lovely and insightful. Oh and also, Umbrand's dad jokes were constantly getting slept on and that is a complete tragedy. Humorless monsters, all of you.