Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI checked.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133332&mesg_id=133345
133345, I checked.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only have one log of us fighting. And it was post-shields.

I don't keep logs that are uninteresting. And considering, after I smacked you into the ground a few times, you stopped fighting me so I was never able to land the kill. Beatdown with no kill logs aren't exactly something I care to keep. I'd be flooded with logs if I kept them all. My bad. Pre-quicksand invoker is difficult to land kills with. Anyways, you can deny it, and I'm sure you will, but I remember quite vividly the many times you tried your normal goblin schtick, but once you found out you couldn't trip me into the ground like everyone else the rest was easy.

So whenever you say anyone is a ####, all I have to do is remember the palpable fear I could smell from you whenever I was in the area.

I'll post the one log I have of us so you can go ahead and throw that "you were never in my range" garbage out the window.

Now. I'm done with you, and I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to go ahead and continue ignoring your inane babel again.