Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI'm mildly interested but
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124254&mesg_id=124260
124260, I'm mildly interested but
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If it relates to an ooc group you need to email the imms. But keep in mind they are not guaranteed to act quickly or indeed at all, in theory.

Re the char Rilanith he was good to have around since sometimes no one else was. Which makes me wonder whether the issue could be bandwagoning more generally - maybe there could be some sort of pk adjustment for cabals that are dominant. Eg you get a message saying that if you join this cabal now you will cast all spells and do all skills as if you were 10 levels lower while the cabal is dominant. I don't mean you lose access to spells or skills but simply that those you have are easier to save against etc.

What I couldn't figure out about Rilanith was whether your hard ass talk was rp or the player. If it was rp, cool. If the player, I'd keep it to when you're in the person's pk range. But props for playing Rilanith at a time of underdog ness