Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[None] Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Nowhere
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=55663
55663, [None] Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Nowhere
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Nowhere

Description

This once orange-and-white stripped tabby has begun to look truly haggard and
worn. His fur now has traces of orange in it, but is turning to be snow-white
from age. Though his body is still muscular, his back has a small droop to
it from the toll of time on his body. His eyes are yellow and still seem
sharp, and his hearing and senses still seem to be excellent, his body
just does not seem to be holding up as well as it used to.
The armorment he wears is also old, as if he has had them for very
long time and is getting as worn out as he is, though at least even his
armors are clean, and weapons and claws sharp.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacefelar
EthosOrderlyAlignNeutralClassassassin
Practices1Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp512900To Level24350SphereJustice
Age old, 83 years old (638 hours)
Hit Points869Mana558Movement1207
Strength15Intelligence17Wisdom20
Dexterity23Constitution20Charisma16
Carry #0/37Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold49Silver386Copper6
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll1Damroll1  
55678, Qinsa's Skill List

Skill List

Level 29precise aim93%
Level 30careful vision1%
Level 30backfist100%
Level 31trade connections1%
Level 31axe kick100%
Level 35legendary awareness1%
Level 35assassinate1%
Level 35stalk100%
Level 35poison darts75%
Level 36mountain storm kick96%
Level 40owaza100%
Level 41double spin kick100%
Level 44martial trance100%
Level 46rising phoenix kick100%
55691, Qinsa's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

last bit of it
Added Thu May 5 15:03:07 2016 at level 51:

of gear. He was stripped. Later llathe, and he was stripped, and there has been quite a bit of it happening to the village.
I am being not even as much of an ass as the village has been, but this is why it is going on if it matters.

55690, Qinsa's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Village
Added Thu May 5 15:02:04 2016 at level 51:

I havent written this, hoping to deal with it with umiron since it comes alot with the spire, with what happened to the tree
and later expanding of other cabals. Heh. Unfortunately he can be online, write a note, and still not answer a freakin
prayer, so putting my reasonings behind things here.

The tree has suffered ALOT of deletions and inactivity with its heroes since this guy started out. Its been really bad for
the tree. Did NOT expect a response like that from that sized cabal with that many heroes. Then again I didnt
expect to get that decked for that long either. Was some membership surges in other cabals. The two biggest being the most
active with leadership, tribunal and village.
Bad enough I wrote a note wondering if I should stop recruiting, because we are swelling, but we have had deletions
in these ranks too.
But there are others that have been lowbies, one was a felar level freakin 1 that spoke to me cursing me out saying
he would kill me etc. He later became a pledge to the village though havent seen him, mostly ignored that one, but alot of
villagers have been completely freakin horrible of mouth to my char with nothing but a greeting, or a question about a crime.
Dol was that way with his bad mouth that I ended up writing a note about it, but he hasnt been one of them doing alot of the
incidences or in any of them, just had a foul mouth. When he was lower level than he is, thelathelao had said he would get
a war started with the village and tribunal. Yeah I ignored him and he stayed quiet. Later on he would come to start attacking me
not other magistrates except annkhu, but me trying to kill me quite with deathblows, if not then running to the village
and play drama wheen when he would be chased down and killed there.
He has actively been trying to cause a war with the spire. When he started doing that about 2 weeks ago is when I first
started speaking to sekope, so he knew what was going on. It never stopped. I have spoken with llathe a bit later, hes known
for over a week. Nothing has changed. Ive prayed to umiron, no answers, ever. same two villgers log on and off very close
to each other all the time, and try to pick a war with the spire, all the time, have tried for the scales a few
times, and even took the scales once. The village does not have a war with the spire per sekope and llathe, and yet they are
taking the scales, and llathe is ignoring it. Same as umiron. I got a bit tired of being ignored. I am tired of the blatant
cheating and using village powers to fight a different war and the attitudes I have gotten from a few younger villagers, not
just the ones named, is a minotaur pledge isomething I remember the first letter and others. My answer is just to say
screw it also. I have been hunting down villagers, killing them and stripping them. Izqi died while I had four pieces

55689, Qinsa's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

All about mournagr
Added Thu May 5 14:15:30 2016 at level 51:

I intended for this to be written a while back when mournagr had pledged to the spire, but my attentions being on other
things often, especially the shit with the village, that I have been even more lax, and I am sorry. I needed a way to
express to Jormyr imm my feelings about mournagr.
alot was expressed in the note in character my chars love for him, and having been there in his growth
and eventual empowerment to jormyr. Was talking to him a bit in depth with the incident at teh fortress, with
the watcher attacking him, etc.

I even discussed with him at one point, if he did take the oath and become empirial as what the future thing
prophesized, which would be interesting, I would still support him, though hoped that would never happen.
Also wanted to mention I didnt mind being a stepping stone in his maddening decline of mental ability :P as he seems
to be losing himself more and more to anger.
Its become unfortunate that he has withdrawn his pledge, so I wont say unnecessary things now but if there is
anything I can do to either further his madness or help stop it, dunno what to do other than what I have been.
Felt like this was important to say to jormyr imm, and thank you for letting me listen in before.

55688, Qinsa's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

catching up
Added Wed May 4 18:11:09 2016 at level 51:

For the most part things have been rather peaceful. Unfortunately alot of deletions and not playing
from the outlanders have caused that. Ow. Tribunal has also grown in strength with alot of new members and I am hoping
for it to come back from the little it was. Still have less heroes than any other cabal except fortress at moment. Heh.
There has not for a long time been many problems, except for the dol incident and his mouth, until just recently and I will be covering
that in 2 chapters, in the meantime, I never wrote down anything that happened with Drehir etc.
For alot of the mid part of this chars life Drehir has spoken with this char, and my char came to the realization that
it was a truth, he was a bit tamed, but it does not bother him so much because of his mother. Though fondly remembering her
he knows his mother had nothing. No family, kicked them out. Land was desolate and meaningless without life, family, what
you have in it, and if this is what progress meant, to have something, then maybe the outlanders truly had it wrong
anyway, and he was still happy.
My char though, did love Drehir, and the spiderlings (to note, he still considers a few of the spiderlings as
his spiderlings, since he marked them to claim them :P) Does still love drehir too and will continue to interact
with him, despite it not maybe being best for his health one day.

As to events with the empire, since the war is over, my char has stopped hunting them entirely. It was mostly the declaration
of riffraff on his galadon and spire that set the char off. Caecilius is no longer emporer and thats been removed.

In two chapters from now will speak of the village acting up.

55687, Qinsa's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

In regards to empire
Added Thu Apr 14 08:08:46 2016 at level 51:

I was very nice and lenient to the empire cabal considering they declaired war on the spire, but
knowing they have almost noone in the hero ranks, and none of them really want a war at all, I havent even been
hunting them, except the criminals and tiiga. Tiiga supports the emporer though hes really a non combattant. I mean christ
i have to bait him, not using any protections including trance, just to get him to pretend to fight a little
bit before he runs to the empire. But as it were I just logged into today and empire had the scales.
My char is wild, protective, and always thirsting for justice against what is his. I cant with this char, just
sit back and let that happen. My char isnt gonna be lenient anymore and will be killing off empirials as riffraff.
Im sorry, I know empire is in a bad way with having people, but caecilius wants a war because he lost his shinies
because he was a criminal, he has his war now. I cant take the codex unless said so, but I will be killing empirials.
Im sorry imms and lord destuvious, but im bound to this.

55686, Qinsa's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Several truths continued
Added Thu Apr 14 08:03:30 2016 at level 51:

I have had provosts before and the other positions, but its been a long time for me. Didnt have networks
long :P
So my char is hopefully doing good job as provost, and is treating all of the spire as his like he does galadon, though
will not care for the other cities as he does galadon.
Begging not to be vindicator, because then he cannot mark criminals as riffraff and deal with them, but rely
on others. please never vindicator with this char please :P

So this char was literally meant to be a simple char of wild cat in city, claiming it as his, and well.. being
generally a bad cat and rubbing on people the wrong way sometimes. Everything has been wonderful with all the imms
and Drahir thank you for the interractions, but... literally meant confusing :)
I have one more thing to write on, and then I am cought up, because I have no idea what to say.

55685, Qinsa's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Several truths, this one written ooc.
Added Mon Apr 11 15:54:34 2016 at level 51:

Only real reason I made this char was when I was in the academy I spoke to brujay, and he said how bad
things were with outlanders and villagers both, that the tribunal was getting its butt for the most part whooped.
So I learned what the weakest cabal was, remade the char as orderly instead of neutral, and here the char is.
I tend to like the underdogs. I went also with a role idea that was sort of messed up. Every house cat I know
pisses all over everything, whether tame or not. Always is territorial, and I wanted a fela to mwatch it, something
more wild than the normal played char. Also wanted much of his attitudes and actions to reflect more of a
house cat, than a civilized fela on this game.
So with it, I expected to rub against the spire a little bit from it like I had in the earlier days with
annkhu and aesoakob. Now even telling selionar that I pissed on him, is just a thing he accepted without question.
I have to continue this, time for appointment

55684, Qinsa's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Annkhu plays with fate
Added Mon Apr 11 15:03:55 2016 at level 51:

"The only reason you wish to become a magistrate, is so you do not have to deal with us being
riffraff" Annkhu says, his voice clearly agitated.
"Yes" qinsa said plainly. Annkhu was angered that Qinsa held no reverence to law and order, though he himself
was an orderly kitten per something that is territorial and keeps his territory well and clear of riffraff.
The spire has no true meaning to him other than what it was, something that could be a pest unless dealt
with, and he chose to deal with them in this manner.
As a magistrate, the spire would never, ever challenge his ownership of galadon, and he could deal with the riffraff
without becomming riffraff by them.

Oddly enough for Qinsa, annkhu was at least pleased that Qinsa understood the laws, but of course he did, qinsa
understands very well how to know what is riffraff and what is not! But annkhu accepted qinsa as a magistrate.

"I prefer hamsah, and with you in the shadows, I want your stealth here within galadon. I will not
move you, though I want to for you stating you would not leave galadon anyway."

And with this, Qinsa became magistrate of galadon, his will to be unbudged from his territory strong enough
over annkhu that it was not challenged, and he was pleased.

55683, Qinsa's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Problems in Paradise.
Added Thu Apr 7 13:44:32 2016 at level 51:

Nothing dared challenge his ownership of galadon. The other cats accepted him as superior, and that they were his
and not chasing him away. The other citizens did not look down on him, even for his playful nature, and being territorial took
care of what was within his territory (that did not challenge him). But there was a challenge. There was riffraff in his
home, someone trying to murder another, that belonged to him! Qinsa was about to shred the riffraff to bits, but
something else happened. Another of his citizens came with big guards to chase the riffraff away. Quickly spraying
the unknown big guards to mark them as his, Qinsa spoke to the citizen of himself. Learned of the spire, magistrates.
and their duties. Qinsa had learned much of the two-legged language by this time but his use will always be limited. However
Qinsa was furious. The spire would declair him riffraff and try to chase him out of his city, if he dealt with the
real riffraff. That day was his first crossroads. He could either remove the spire from his city, or join the spire and not have
to deal with them. He was already though, not liking the spire at all for going against him in his territory.
Brujays' words broke his heart. Saying the tree was constantly running into galadon causing riffraff. The village too,
saying that they would come, take the power from the spire, and still come, just to cause more riffraff!
And this was all in Qinsa's territory!

That was the deciding factor. Qinsa would not allow invaders causing riffraff. He would own the magistrates, he would be
a magistrate, and galadon would be his. Nothing would cause riffraff then! He would end it himself.!

Thus came Qinsa's exceedingly fast rise to level 44, and then hero after dealing with his first riffraff maker Lhathe.

55682, Qinsa's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

There was once, a little kitten.
Added Thu Apr 7 12:25:47 2016 at level 51:

Comming from a litter of five kittens, birthed by a male fela and an exceptionally large tabby cat,
Qinsa had never known his father that left, and grew wild, and untaught of language or morality by his
mother. In short, Qinsa was a stray, that when he became of age like the others of his family, he was
sent away from his mothers territory to find or make his own. Due to this, qinsa has always been a bit uncivilized,
and always bearing preference for being on all fours. He learned to hunt in stealth and shadows like his mother
kitten (assassin, but no assassinate) and was well adept before looking for a place to claim, but there was
nothing, nothing in this world that attracted him. Roads smelled of feet and was empty. Not enough life and activity
to captivate him in the plains. Too much rocks on the mountains, too much water in any places of water, and
too much life and activity in the woods. Qinsa simply roamed, hunted, and kept moving on, until he found the city of Galadon.
There was life, but not too much. There was an assortment of scents from food to bodies to children, though
those had smells usually mixed with bad scents to him, he found a place he enjoyed. It captivated him in a perfect harmony
of life, sound, movement and pleasure. He wanted galadon, and he wanted it as his.

He sprayed everything to give his scent, even to random passing guards. They were all his! They would be all his!
Several tried to kick him, but sightings of his claws made them think better. They would learn who owned this place if they
couldnt tell already! This was the thoughts of Qinsa Rhee, wild assassin, and at the time was his only goal.

The cat had sprayed the pots and pans,
and even sprayed the little boys hands!
He made a mess upon the floor,
and put his scent upon the doors!
It did not matter where he roamed,
His spray, for all, like gold was shown!
And then the park, he sprayed the vines,
And thought to self, "It all is mines!"
Bad Cat, by Qinsa Rhee.

55681, Qinsa's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Sun Mar 27 14:41:57 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 31 (18 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: A good defense of the Spire against Kaer with an abrupt ending of their death. Valliant effort over an extended period.

Thu Mar 31 19:57:45 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (88 hrs):
An Immortal added 250 exp for: One hell of an ass whooping laid on team outtie as they tried to raid.

Sat Apr 2 12:56:37 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (109 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Good sense of humor.

Fri Apr 8 13:24:13 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (210 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: A stray fela, we never learned much of civilization. We found our way to Galadon and found that we loved it, and because of that claimed it as our home. Eventually led us to the Spire and protecting our territory.

Sat Apr 9 19:58:08 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (222 hrs):
An Immortal added 200 exp for: I found that a little amusing. My interaction with the Provost.

Sun Apr 10 08:51:38 2016 by 'Destuvius' at level 51 (235 hrs):
Leaders should have titles, especially leaders who are this active.

Sat Apr 16 16:08:37 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (319 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Doesn't want to be vindicator - will hunt down imperials as riffraff - and a thank you imms for the interactions.

Sun Apr 24 18:46:14 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (438 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Great roleplaying conversation between us. Probably the last.

Mon Apr 25 18:00:02 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (452 hrs):
An Immortal added 50 exp for: Wrote a poem about his dislike for Caecilius.

Thu May 5 17:21:54 2016 by 'Jormyr' at level 51 (600 hrs):
I get that you don't like Battle, but it just feels like the player bleeding through over looting. Dude, your shawtabby mask is GOING to get looted.

Sat May 7 11:51:51 2016 by 'Aarn' at level 51 (625 hrs):
A group of five took down Dol alone in a raid, and the others were like "leave his things, he faced such odds", and then Qinsa runs off with half of it.

Sat May 7 13:32:13 2016 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (625 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: A little about what has happened, but a lot of OOC commentary that should be in a note or e-mail to immortals.

55680, Qinsa's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  115
Total PK Assists  32
Solo PKs  68
PKs with a group of 2 59
PKs with a group of 3 16
PKs with a group of 4+ 4
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.71

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Total PK Losses  8
Solo PK Losses  5
PK Losses to a group of 2 3
PK Losses to a group of 3 0
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Death  1.38

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Murdered By The Self-Reliant

55679, Qinsa's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  115 (109 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  8
Total Mob Deaths  9

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  8
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  58
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  5
VS. invoker  3
VS. bard  3
VS. shaman  16
VS. druid  9
VS. conjurer  1
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  6

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  4
VS. FORTRESS  2
VS. OUTLANDER  53
VS. BATTLE  36
VS. EMPIRE  15
VS. SCARAB  5

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  14
VS. Neutral  39
VS. Evil  62

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  3
VS. warrior  4
VS. bard  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. OUTLANDER  4
VS. BATTLE  3
VS. SCARAB  1

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  2
VS. Evil  6
55677, Qinsa's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1dagger93%
Level 1spear90%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff85%
Level 1dodge100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1wheel kick98%
Level 2improved compare85%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 3dirt kicking1%
Level 4hide100%
Level 4sneak100%
Level 5aim100%
Level 5dark vision1%
Level 6sweep kick94%
Level 7evade88%
Level 7heightened awareness100%
Level 8trip100%
Level 8light armor use100%
Level 9fast healing100%
Level 9bind wounds100%
Level 10detect hidden100%
Level 10second attack100%
Level 10endure100%
Level 10pen1%
Level 10mark of the prey100%
Level 11parry100%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 11side kick94%
Level 12shield block100%
Level 13disarm1%
Level 13caltraps1%
Level 14pick lock1%
Level 14lore100%
Level 14pierce1%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 15unarmed defense100%
Level 16vanish100%
Level 16scissor kick91%
Level 17haggle99%
Level 17throw100%
Level 18blindness dust95%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20poison smoke1%
Level 20nerve1%
Level 20strangle1%
Level 20locate mark92%
Level 21enhanced damage100%
Level 21prosperous reputation100%
Level 21mule kick94%
Level 22kotegaeshi100%
Level 23dual wield100%
Level 24ground control100%
Level 25third attack100%
Level 25pugil1%
Level 25poison dagger1%
Level 26crescent kick96%
Level 27tiger claw100%
Level 28kansetsuwaza100%
55676, Qinsa's Title History

Title History

Mon Mar 28 20:25:16 2016, level 44 (32 hrs):
Qinsa Rhee the Master of Owaza, Magistrate of Galadon

Sat Apr 2 12:54:08 2016, level 51 (109 hrs):
Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate

Sun Apr 10 08:51:20 2016, level 51 (235 hrs):
Qinsa Rhee the Steadfast Law Dog, Provost Magistrate

Sat May 7 22:26:32 2016, level 51 (631 hrs):
Qinsa Rhee the Steadfast Law Dog, Magistrate of Nowhere

Sat May 7 22:34:47 2016, level 51 (631 hrs):
Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Nowhere

55675, Qinsa's Arena Statistics

Arena Statistics

Wins  0
Losses  1
55674, Qinsa's PK Wins

PK Wins

May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Llathe vs 3: <51> Qinsa (47%), <51> Annkhu (52%, wrath), <51> Deldrach (0%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Thelathelao vs 5: <51> Ardish (2%), <51> Annkhu (17%, defilement), <47> Amkulah (16%), <48> Prantus (18%), <51> Qinsa (44%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Open Plains|Llathe vs 2: <51> Qinsa (45%), <51> Annkhu (54%, poison)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Mightar vs 2: <51> Thulevar (2%), <51> Qinsa (97%, wrath)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Qinsa (31%, ground control), <51> Annkhu (68%)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, ground control)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Kalvin vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Kalvin vs 2: <48> Volentz (1%), <51> Qinsa (98%, ground control)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kalvin vs 2: <51> Qinsa (42%), <48> Tiiga (57%, throw)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Darvoderis vs 2: <51> Annkhu (40%, bite), <51> Qinsa (59%)
May 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Rodacir vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
May 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
May 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
May 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Kalvin vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
May 6, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Hallanaphas vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
May 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Thelathelao vs 3: <51> Qinsa (14%, wrath), <51> Darvoderis (59%), <43> Almsvelah (26%)
May 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Izqi vs 4: <51> Darvoderis (16%, torments), <51> Dol (4%), <51> Qinsa (0%), <48> Tiiga (79%)
May 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Dol vs 4: <51> Darvoderis (11%), <48> Tiiga (21%), <51> Qinsa (63%, wrath), <51> Izqi (3%)
May 7, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Ild vs 2: <51> Qinsa (97%, claw), <51> Volentz (2%)
55673, Qinsa's PK Wins

PK Wins

Apr 27, 2016|Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|Bdulah vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 27, 2016|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Dol vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 28, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ardish vs 2: <51> Annkhu (29%, bite), <51> Qinsa (70%)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Ardish vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 29, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Myriani vs 2: <51> Qinsa (63%, ground control), <48> Grija (36%)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Worthag vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Aldrych vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Traethen vs 2: <41> Amkulah (9%), <51> Qinsa (90%, slash)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Traethen vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Traethen vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Aldrych vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 30, 2016|Lv 51|Forest Road|Aldrych vs 3: <51> Qinsa (11%), <42> Croba (88%, chop), <43> Volentz (0%)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Thelathelao vs 2: <48> Croba (31%, pierce), <51> Qinsa (68%)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|Zqoemoa vs 2: <51> Qinsa (92%, pound), <44> Donetonv (7%)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|Silverwood|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|Blackclaw Village|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Mournagr (81%, heavenly wrath), <51> Qinsa (18%)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Thelathelao vs 3: <46> Volentz (0%), <51> Mournagr (41%), <51> Qinsa (58%, throw)
May 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Aldrych vs 2: <48> Croba (39%, crush), <51> Qinsa (60%)
May 2, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|Traethen vs 5: <51> Caecilius (0%), <51> Deldrach (0%), <51> Kalvin (0%), <51> Dol (78%, pound), <51> Qinsa (21%)
May 2, 2016 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kalvin vs 2: <51> Qinsa (98%, claw), <47> Volentz (1%)
May 2, 2016 |Lv 51|Lord Tabershaw's Keep|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Qinsa (56%, pound), <51> Darvoderis (43%)
May 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Kalvin vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
May 3, 2016 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Darvoderis vs 2: <51> Qinsa (40%, slash), <45> Hallanaphas (59%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|Kalvin vs 2: <51> Qinsa (63%, ground control), <51> Annkhu (36%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Galadon Sewers|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Annkhu (12%), <51> Qinsa (87%, slash)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Qinsa (72%, pound), <48> Prantus (27%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Izqi vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Izqi vs 3: <51> Deldrach (5%), <51> Annkhu (34%, caustic slime), <51> Qinsa (60%)
55672, Qinsa's PK Wins

PK Wins

Apr 16, 2016|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Bdulah vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 18, 2016|Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Zqoemoa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 18, 2016|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Zqoemoa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Apr 18, 2016|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Darvoderis vs 2: <51> Mournagr (7%), <51> Qinsa (92%, claw)
Apr 18, 2016|Lv 51|Balator|Darvoderis vs 2: <51> Llathe (7%), <51> Qinsa (92%, wrath)
Apr 18, 2016|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Aserkal vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 19, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Bilgritik vs 3: <45> Amarea (0%), <51> Qinsa (75%, rising phoenix kick), <51> Brujay (24%)
Apr 19, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Darvoderis vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 19, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Darvoderis vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 20, 2016|Lv 51|Arkham|Bdulah vs 3: <51> Annkhu (63%, wrath), <51> Qinsa (14%), <51> Caecilius (22%)
Apr 20, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Druktu vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 20, 2016|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Darvoderis vs 2: <51> Qinsa (71%, claw), <51> Llathe (28%)
Apr 20, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 20, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 21, 2016|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Deldrach vs 2: <51> Qinsa (97%, wrath), <41> Dol (2%)
Apr 21, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 21, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 2: <51> Gwildaththea (4%), <51> Qinsa (95%, slash)
Apr 23, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Sekope vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 23, 2016|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Qinsa (65%, slash), <41> Grija (34%)
Apr 23, 2016|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Horner vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, KB)
Apr 23, 2016|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Lunakai vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 23, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Gwildaththea vs 2: <51> Qinsa (31%), <51> Annkhu (68%, slash)
Apr 24, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Aldrych vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 24, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Aldrych vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 24, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Thelathelao vs 2: <51> Qinsa (85%, claw), <51> Bdulah (14%)
Apr 24, 2016|Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 24, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, ground control)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|Silverwood|Thelathelao vs 2: <43> Grija (13%), <51> Qinsa (86%, slash)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|Galadon|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Thelathelao vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, hit)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Dol vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Dol vs 2: <51> Qinsa (82%, claw), <51> Darvoderis (17%)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Mightar vs 2: <51> Koelegh (35%), <51> Qinsa (64%, wrath)
Apr 25, 2016|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Dol vs 2: <51> Qinsa (100%, throw), <51> Koelegh (0%)
55671, Qinsa's PK Wins

PK Wins

Apr 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Matafleur vs 2: <51> Krisnif (0%), <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The White Lair|Ardish vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 6, 2016 |Lv 51|The White Lair|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Saehina vs 2: <51> Qinsa (46%), <51> Callixa (53%, chop)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Bilgritik vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, throw)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Bilgritik vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Myriani vs 3: <51> Annkhu (11%), <51> Darvoderis (16%), <51> Qinsa (72%, slash)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 2: <51> Annkhu (44%, black light), <51> Qinsa (55%)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 2: <51> Annkhu (28%), <51> Qinsa (71%, wrath)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Bilgritik vs 2: <51> Annkhu (27%, slash), <51> Qinsa (72%)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 3: <51> Brujay (35%, sting), <51> Annkhu (0%), <51> Qinsa (64%)
Apr 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Grove|Cablesko vs 2: <51> Annkhu (27%, surge of water), <51> Qinsa (72%)
Apr 8, 2016 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Llathe vs 2: <51> Annkhu (30%), <51> Qinsa (69%, pound)
Apr 8, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Llathe vs 3: <51> Qinsa (0%), <47> Tiiga (24%), <51> Callixa (75%, chop)
Apr 8, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 8, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|Ilztyr vs 2: <51> Qinsa (68%), <51> Brujay (31%, hit)
Apr 8, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 2: <51> Brujay (21%), <51> Qinsa (78%, flaming bite)
Apr 9, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Torzen vs 3: <47> Tiiga (0%, ), <51> Thalderick (20%), <51> Qinsa (79%) *Assassinated*
Apr 9, 2016 |Lv 51|The Past Grove|Ilztyr vs 2: <51> Qinsa (67%), <51> Worthag (32%, corrosive slice)
Apr 10, 2016|Lv 51|Azreth Wood|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 10, 2016|Lv 51|Valley of Veran|Gwildaththea vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 10, 2016|Lv 51|Valley of Veran|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, hit)
Apr 11, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 12, 2016|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Koh vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|Mausoleum|Callixa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, ground control)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|The Galadon Sewers|Callixa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, KB)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|Udgaard|Callixa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, ground control)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|The North Road|Callixa vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, flaming bite)
Apr 14, 2016|Lv 51|Forgotten Crypts|Bdulah vs 2: <51> Qinsa (55%, ground control), <51> Annkhu (44%)
Apr 16, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Matafleur vs 2: <51> Brujay (2%), <51> Qinsa (97%, pound)
Apr 16, 2016|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Darvoderis vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
55670, Qinsa's PK Wins

PK Wins

Mar 28, 2016|Lv 44|The Eastern Road|Llathe vs 3: <51> Ardish (6%), <51> Thalderick (33%), <44> Qinsa (60%, claw)
Mar 29, 2016|Lv 45|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 3: <51> Aesoakob (44%), <51> Thalderick (36%, poisonous bite), <45> Qinsa (18%)
Mar 29, 2016|Lv 45|Ayr'Trinil, the Arial City|Bdulah vs 2: <45> Qinsa (59%, ground control), <41> Danehl (40%)
Mar 29, 2016|Lv 45|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Majin vs 1: <45> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Mar 29, 2016|Lv 45|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Majin vs 1: <45> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Mar 30, 2016|Lv 49|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Lhotki vs 2: <51> Krisnif (39%), <49> Qinsa (60%, ground control)
Mar 30, 2016|Lv 49|Arkham|Bdulah vs 2: <51> Aesoakob (74%), <49> Qinsa (25%, claw)
Mar 31, 2016|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Horner vs 2: <51> Qinsa (28%), <51> Aesoakob (71%, lightning strike)
Mar 31, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Myriani vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, throw)
Mar 31, 2016|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Horner vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, hit)
Mar 31, 2016|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Horner vs 2: <51> Annkhu (40%), <51> Qinsa (59%, wrath)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Druktu vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The North Road|Lhotki vs 2: <51> Annkhu (32%), <51> Qinsa (67%, wrath)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The North Road|Lima vs 2: <51> Annkhu (68%, caustic slime), <51> Qinsa (31%)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Lhotki vs 3: <51> Darvoderis (55%, torments), <51> Qinsa (44%), <51> Brujay (0%)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Lunakai vs 2: <51> Qinsa (74%, wrath), <51> Darvoderis (25%)
Apr 1, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Myriani vs 2: <51> Qinsa (53%), <51> Darvoderis (46%, torments)
Apr 2, 2016 |Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Ardish vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 2, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, slash)
Apr 2, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ilztyr vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, claw)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|Ilztyr vs 2: <51> Annkhu (13%), <51> Qinsa (86%, slash)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|Ardish vs 2: <51> Qinsa (56%, slash), <51> Annkhu (43%)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Horner vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, pound)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Myriani vs 2: <51> Darvoderis (17%), <51> Qinsa (82%, KB)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Bilgritik vs 2: <51> Qinsa (50%), <51> Darvoderis (49%, torments)
Apr 3, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Bilgritik vs 3: <51> Darvoderis (0%), <51> Krisnif (19%), <51> Qinsa (79%, pound)
Apr 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Darvoderis vs 1: <51> Qinsa (100%, wrath)
Apr 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Druktu vs 2: <51> Krisnif (22%), <51> Qinsa (77%, slash)
Apr 5, 2016 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Ardish vs 3: <51> Krisnif (23%, cleave), <51> Qinsa (73%), <51> Horner (2%)
Apr 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Matafleur vs 2: <51> Krisnif (12%, cleave), <51> Qinsa (87%)
55669, Qinsa's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Mar 27, 2016|Lv 31|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 1: <25> Kaer (100%, thrust)
Mar 27, 2016|Lv 34|Mausoleum|vs 1: <37> Ilztyr (100%, claw)
Mar 29, 2016|Lv 45|Galadon|vs 1: <44> Bdulah (100%, KB)
Apr 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 2: <51> Ilztyr (54%, disruption), <51> Bilgritik (45%)
Apr 5, 2016 |Lv 51|The Pyramid of Azhan|Qinsa committed suicide
Apr 9, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <51> Ilztyr (100%, disruption)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 2: <51> Kalvin (14%, stab), <51> Thelathelao (85%)
May 4, 2016 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Kalvin (16%), <51> Thelathelao (83%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
May 7, 2016 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 1: <51> Llathe (100%, smash)
55664, Qinsa's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding134500
Experience from Skill improvements14256
Experience from Exploration28025
Experience from Quests28300
Experience from Commerce25280
Experience from Immortals1100
Experience from Observation30480

Adventuring Statistics