Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectPelrin's Role Chapter 10
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=26055&mesg_id=26084
26084, Pelrin's Role Chapter 10
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 10

An odd day. Role + Dear diary,
Added Sat Aug 30 17:22:50 2008 at level 51:

Today was a day like most others I do believe it, the light bore strength too much, and allbiet that has not
happened as much as it used to, I was quite readily stomping on maran even through their numbers, but an
odd thing happened. Even during a pause in the fighting I did bear witness to the vampire herself, Eshval
become disgusted with her followers, and then still looking upon the empty chasm, I found myself in wodner
at what it could have been to truly annoy her so, but not long after something else did happen to me, for
only of a moment, but that moment I could truly feel the blood within me as I had not before.. not simply
the ebb and flow of my adrenaline, and the speed I control for my movements, but rather the life of it, the
pure beat and feel of it through my veins, tissue and muscle, but then it was gone and only a memory, but
a memory quite clear. There comes a time in ones life where they know they are getting old, and I do believe
I am truly becomming that. Oh and I also have a secret admirer I cannot truly believe my fortune. I have been
looking for a mate to bear my children and I may have one, oh if only I could figure out whom it is. I can
truly only imagine what educating my future children would be like, their potential as mine was seen, maybe
I would even apprentice them to Pascimius oh the very idea of it is rather a wonderful thing.