Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectPelrin's Role Chapter 9
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=26055&mesg_id=26083
26083, Pelrin's Role Chapter 9
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 9

OOC ENTRY, largely for eshval
Added Sat Aug 30 17:26:42 2008 at level 51:

Ok I love this title, and because of it I am having a blast with people :) I do believe Eshval has about 99%
to do with the blood comment, and the other stuff, but sorry right after I saw my title I saw myself asking
almost everyone in thera if they are my secret admirer, if they are certain, etc etc and I am so sorry
but I really needed to have a little fun with this. You tell satebos, "Excuse me. Are you my secret admirer?"
eheheheh. You tell satebos, "If it is the dead thing, I do not mind it at all, but it does give rather unique
thoughts to children."
or some such. I did let slip the nexus of feeding, and my typical diet not being what I needed though I
dont know what, within the inn I plan on doing something reguarding a bloody nose or something I havent
figured out yet, but I really do would like to have a little fun with this before I approach you if thats
ok.. not sure I know what plans there is for me, if any, but god I had to have fun with a beloved by someone title
and thank you for it