Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectPelrin's Role Chapter 7
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=26055&mesg_id=26081
26081, Pelrin's Role Chapter 7
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 7

What nightmares are made of
Added Wed Sep 3 16:04:19 2008 at level 51:

Dear diary,
I have tried my hardest to calm any fear my would be mate would posess in reguards to myself.
Including getting the word out to any I may have missed. I do admit I have had some odd responses, most
especially from Delagny whom I believe lost himself within his own confusion, I have found myself fall into
sadness, I do admit a thing I do not feel much, nor a thing I do like feeling.
I do apologize the melancholy I feel as I write this, I do not like those I fight ending their lives, Xarius
will no longer breath again, and I feel a great pity for him. Soon, likely very soon it will be that he
will be forgotten, not even a whisper. Oh how I do loathe the very thought of that myself.
I did turn to the one being that has accepted me as more than just a companion in life as the other nexans,
The dark queen, dread Vampire goddess of the night.
I do fear for the safety of my soul when I am near her, though I admit my beliefs have not changed and I
do keep to them, it is what I fear she could do to myself, but such a thing as I do desire I cannot pass
the chance.