Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Announcements
Topic subjectFrost Giants
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=2529&mesg_id=2529
2529, Frost Giants
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
By now a handful of you have figured out that Frost Giants are roaming the lands. You probably have some questions. Since this is my first attempt at coding up a race from scratch, you also probably have some bug reports. The latter you can send to me via e-mail or note. The former can first refer to the HELP file posted as a note. Special thanks to Nreykre for putting together a new area for the occasion, and on short notice.

Frost Giants are a limited race. I know this might curdle your milk, so sit down before reading any further. Are you seated? OK, you were warned. Frost Giants are even more limited than that; with this race I wanted to try implementing something seasonal. So, you can think of the Frost Giant as the McRib of CF. It will likely come and go with the Winter.

This will probably not be the last time this happens. (Unless I have managed to break the MUD and am banned from such activities in the future.)