Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectAnd We Have Winners!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=934&mesg_id=966
966, And We Have Winners!
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had just about 40 entries, and ended up picking 4 for the winners and 4 honorable mentions:

Winners (in no particular order):

Vhloughvang - unique story, well written. Backed up with a cool desc and solid RP. It explains your cabal choice perfectly, and a lot of people struggle with reasons to really 'BE' Battle.

Mendecirith - Woo, your role had me fanning myself a bit after reading the first chapter. ;) Just kidding, mostly, but really well written, I love the updates, and I love how well you RP it all out. Keep at it.

Zesam - If Vhloughvang's role is unique...I'm not sure what word to describe your role as. Different. Shooloo'ish! I really liked it, though, and I love that your RP draws people in and makes them want to RP with you. I'd really like to see some updates with it.

Thrakazhaar - Always good to see roles full of CF history. Nicely done, solid for fire giant battle, really good ideas on fire giant RP rather than just "I'm evil and I bash".

Runners Up:

Nanorab - Yay for fiery felars. I like the balance of good and evil in the role, the lessons learned, the religion found. Backed up with some really excellent RP.

Siladhiele - Really nice background and a really easily read role bringing you up to date on her life. Everything about this role makes sense as something elf Herald bard would be. Good job.

Palmer - It's good to know you're straight afterall, man. Just kidding! The role was vrey necromancery (as it should be) and I like the crazy destructive reasoning behind it. I especially liked the way you described your relationship with your god.

Anildor - I thought this was a great start to a paladin story of your sphere. I thought the writing flowed really well, was very easy to read.

Winners will be getting larger prizes, honorable mentions will be given smaller prizes. Individuals will receive a note in the next day or two on what they received.