Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: I'd put in a bit more regarding lagging skills, hopefully with a link to 'command denial' helpfile. nt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=926&mesg_id=964
964, RE: I'd put in a bit more regarding lagging skills, hopefully with a link to 'command denial' helpfile. nt
Posted by graatchman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know. I think we're getting bogged down in detail. A class page isn't a tutorial on how to play a class, or what someone should be doing with the character they create of that class. A class page is something to get someone really excited to play it, to try some of the stuff out and see what it is like. It's already pretty long. I'd be wary of turing it - or any class page - into something that is more properly placed in a helpfile, or better yet really, game playing experience.

The more we add of what you describe, the more it becomes a manual or text book for *how* to play the class, and not an advertisement so you *want* to play the class.

Just my .02.

And nothing I say should be construed to mean I do not welcome commentary. I do. Very much. Thank you for posting on it.