Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectHe means Vandrylon...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=863
863, He means Vandrylon...
Posted by Ulzammon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I really disagree with him here. I could actually name about ten other characters that I noticed on when Cabdru was on, and while I can't say for a fact that Nepenthe does not know them, I would severly doubt it. In fact, if I am not mistaken, I actually bitch-ranked (heh, or more like was the best meat shield eva!) Cabdru as much as anyone. And of course, that's because I'm Nepenthe's illegitimate sons/second-cousins on his aunt's side.

And I also will never fogive Lyristeon for deleting Cabdru's death thread. I could give a flying you know what for the speculation and crap, but after all the damn work I did to get Vandrylon's note to Scion out in the public, for it to get deleted is a damn shame. A damn damn shame. BOOO!

So, since you and Vandrylon are brothers/lovers/co-workers/snoodle buddies and constantly perma, could you walk over to his house, kiss his wife, and tell him to post it again.

Note: The above could perhaps be a complete load of crap on my part. The note remains in limbo though :(....