Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectAnazu holds Mel-Kartha?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=860
860, Anazu holds Mel-Kartha?
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My hell knowledge is... limited. And by limited I mean that reading Dante didn't tell me how to get down.*

I did some "obvservations" on Mel-Kartha and I'm confident I know (some of) what it does, and how that would be rather useful in taking down tough mobs... though obviously hacking apart the gear you're trying to get is a significant drawback. I'm not sure why you'd use it as a main wield instead of Abomination... but..?

Abomination (had to look up which axe that was from your eq/inv) does the mana drain thing, and I'll take your word that Anazu would've gone down without the mana thing. If he holds Mel-Kartha... I'd be mildly annoying that you didn't have to stand getting more gear hacked, but I'm pretty certain that all things considered you are telling the truth regarding "he would've gone down anyway".

I'm assuming the seven charges thing has been fixed? Or is that item simply been nixed?

There really is less substance to this post than I thought it was going to have when I started, but whatever.

Tac

* I swear to god there is some sort of "exploring thought process" that is completely beyond me. -- Like, dude had a balloon, balloons are round, if I go around the other way I'll come up behind him, if I come up behind him he'll be suprised, if I suprise him there will be a chance to scare him away, if I scare him away he's drop his cookie which I want. -- Mine goes: Dude has a balloon and a cookie. I want both. Kill him. Oh #### he's tough. Run Away. Well now I'm screwed.