Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectTerrain and its chameleonic state.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=723
723, Terrain and its chameleonic state.
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've noticed a lot of times that certain pieces of terrain keep changing periodically from wilderness to civilised.

I noticed of late that all the green areas of the cities have been changed to civilised. Any reason why?

And how come little bits like that bridge in the past (near the trolls) keeps changing from civilised to wilderness and back? One day I'm creeping through, the next a thief is standing on it jacking. Or an assassin stalking.

And that little square just north of seantryn's gate - that keeps changing to. Is it really just one imm who decides he wants to camp there with his assassin? Then the next day plays a ranger? Because its been changing every month like that for as long as I can remember and it boggles me :P

The other one that seemed to flux a bit was the 'dragon road' segment north of Arkham. That was civilised for a long time, then switched to wilderness for no other reason I could see than it allowed assassins to stalk and outlanders to sneak onto it/snare evilly.

I'm sure there's a few more but I can't think of them at present.

Yhorian.