Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectSebeok, AKA Yanacek....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=676
676, Sebeok, AKA Yanacek....
Posted by Gnarugk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Altered cranial within a couple of days of my dwarf warrior beating him to death at a pair of centurions with another maran at my side (who was relatively ineffective except for a round or 15 of lag). I don't want to search the announcements, but I'm rather certain he posted the change, and I wondered why it fell so unbelievably close to me besting that particular mort. If needed, I have the log and date of the incident to confirm a specific time frame, and I would love to know what 'actual' event inspired this rather abrupt alteration. It always came across as particularly fishy, considering Yanacek's success and Sebeok's control over the thief revamp. Answers?

A close second: What incredibly high ranked mob did Cabdru master so many skills against, even with an + INT gain? For so few hours, such mastery is absolutely disgusting, and I've played quite a few fires and fought many many tough mobs without that kind of skill/spell improvement success. Even hints would be a great accomodation.

Thanks!
Cartherlen