Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectISP numbers and identifying chars...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=472
472, ISP numbers and identifying chars...
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This isnt some crazy accusation but I recall playing a non-mage about a year or go..maybe a shaman I think.

Anyhow, it wasnt anything spectacular and I never really got into a role with him. When I deleted I think you and another IMM commented on how this wasnt one of my better chars, (which I agreed with). Thing is, up till then I had posted with the chars name and hadnt mentioned it was mine. (I only take credit for ones people like anyhow and let the assholes slip into obscurity...hehe)..but anyhow...Do you guys automatically know who is playing who?

You probably watch me alot and I have TERRIBLE habits. If im playing an air shifter, I will usually fly to the same place, land, sleep up, and go take a bathroom break or make a snack. I find if I play another class I automatically look for the same safe spots. So maybe these patterns are what you notice. Im also sooo bloody worried about hidden classes and summoners that I sleep under water alot...with some chars. ANyhow, just curious on how you guys always seem to know who is who.

I like these posts...