Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectFlail users.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=258&mesg_id=307
307, Flail users.
Posted by The Forsaken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Most of the offensive specs get a good offensive skill to use at level 20 that helps with ranking (whirl, backhand, stab, and the earlier charge for spears and polearms). Most of the defensive specs get a good defensive skill to use at level 20 that helps with ranking (flourintine, distance, spin, ironhands). Whip/flail users get nothing.

Maybe throw in a little skill that's similar to either backhand or whirl (1 or 2 rounds of lag) that inflicts straight damage, nothing else, that can be used whilst ranking. Maybe a smaller version of double thrust where the warrior swings out with two whips/flails to a roundhouse type strike. Or, as I envision flails, swinging the flail and aiming the blunt head or ball at the torso or head of the opponent. I don't know, something. I'd gladly write the pechos for it, too, if it'd make it easier for you.

It'd be cool to give whip/flail users something to use in ranking that will be a minute skill when regarding pk'ing.