Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectWhy not just keep it like it was with a few changes?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=1824&mesg_id=2095
2095, Why not just keep it like it was with a few changes?
Posted by Vet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was never broken to begin with... I'm assuming the main reason it was changed is because you heard about the OOC lists. But like I said elsewhere, weather there is an OOC list or not... you pull it off IC and help people and show them where you found. No matter what in 2-3 years people will of found every location barring EVERYONE just gives up on mages, and it will start all over again. I don't want people to give up on CF and move on, we need to preserve what we have here as a community. CF is a txt based game in an era where games are getting way better. But it's still magical to me, and I play for fun, but doing this sucks the fun completely out and it's going to drive away the only thing that makes us alive.

In addendum, the old spots were perfectly balanced. These area explore spots just for amber are plain ludacris. They were perfect before, now even with lists people won't even want to play mages cause getting abs is way too hard. And a full abs mage isn't overpowered in the slightest. It's now where mages have to gang strong people to even have a chance. A full abs mage against one, or two is a LOT less lopsided than a no abs mage against one.

I say go back to the exact spots there were before. But remove the sets, make them all single like they are now so one spot dosen't tell you the other two. And ta da... exploration, hard work to still get wands, and happy playerbase. Please please please Zulgy.