Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: May 2009 Role Contest Comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=1774&mesg_id=1775
1775, RE: May 2009 Role Contest Comments
Posted by marcatis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Adeglicfh: Well written process incorporating life and cabal work and the rest.

Aeinrez: Well written, a lot of background--more character advancement over time might have been nice.

Aeranir: You write well and use a lot of variety in the role, very nice.
Arriku: Interesting role with a lot going on, a quick read and just good all around.

Arrna: Solid role, it really expresses your character and says a lot.

Bartis: Nice storyline. Did not consider all your addditions due to time stamp. You do write well and have an interesting story to tell.

Damenous: Interesting background. Nicely written, though seems to taper off from that solid start.

Delagny: Solid role, the writing is occasionally great othertimes less so, but does transmit your character.

Derieag: A nice role, made me smile a few times. Really created some good images & discussions.

Dierj: Very nice writing. Story really catches your interest and is well narrated.

Dorthilon: I like your writing style and consideration of character development over time very much.

Eterlu: I really like your interview. Good writing and interesting throughout.

Eyrndiahl: Somewhat topical with interesting story and development. The experiments were just very nice.

Felthistle: Quality writing and nice flow. Hints at a lot; did not consider all entries due to timestamp.

Findo: Very quirky role, well thought out but crazy quirky. Still very strong topical thread!

Gahdak: Good role start, well written. Seems to taper off and not sure where it all comes from, but overall well done.

Gom: I think you write well, but your third entry reall seems more like you copy pasted a chat--maybe add some interpretation if you do that (thoughts on what you felt during etc)

Gzurweeg: Only considered 1 due to timestamp. Decent writing, could be better formatted.

Ikanu: Your first entry, in particular, is really nicely done--great content, great format etc. Overall a solid role read. Not super topical but interesting nonetheless

Jhian: DELETED
Kalageadon: DELETED

Lirieleth: A dark role, written well and easy to picture what you're describing.

Malthalia: You write very well and have just an impressively done role under your belt. I also appreciate you following my request and pointing to the entries you really felt relevant.

Nerys: This is very nicely written and interesting--and even somewhat on theme. Nice!

Nian: I appreciate the mini-updates you did as well as some other writing methods. Not really on topic but a good role.

Qortlin: Interesting idea, but can be difficult to read due to formatting. Only read 1 due to timestamp.

Rakitim: Only considered 1 entry due to time stamp. I like the general idea and you do write well--though not really on theme.

Recktulu: Only considered 1 entry due to time stamp. Good ideas but somewhat difficult to read.

Soash: Scientific research on water! You mad researcher.

Susubienko: Detailed and well-written. Fits the theme as well, so go team. Like the HTOS storyline.

Svarmungadr: I like the way you use role but would appreciate a bit more story entries. None of them really fit the theme, but I respect the effort you've put in.

Taeranduu: Well written, especially initial dream.

Tellik: An interesting role, starts off really well but does ramble some towards the middle.

Thendrell: DELETED
Tirrium: DELETED

Victacar: Interviews, seeking education and interestingly done. You're clearly psychic and predicting my themes.

Woldrun: Really great role, not really fits the theme, but impressive writing.

Zaknifal: You write well and make an interesting story, good work.

Zalenne: This is a really nice world creation and background, but its missing some passion or drive.