Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectJanuary Role Contest Results
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=1373&mesg_id=1373
1373, January Role Contest Results
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First up, thanks to all who submitted their role for entry. I actually enjoyed myself reading through most of them, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality...so well done.

There were a total of 48 entries submitted, 5 were disqualified. 1 died from con-death, another deleted, 1 had entries that were all past the time stated, and 2 had already won a little something from the Dec RC. Results to follow...

1st Place:
-Shenkov

2nd Place:
-Tahrlaw, tied with
-Angaarn

3rd Place:
-Deurham

All the chars listed above will receive a note in-game to inform them of their prizes. Do note that this might take some time, so do be patient!

Honorable Mentions:
-Mryzzle
-Shaerith
-Agahiler
-Malkira

Honourable mentions will also receive a little bit of juice in game for their cool roles.

The following roles proved insightful and/or nicely written as well. While you will not receive any prizes, I wanted to throw your names out here as well for the good work. In no particular order:
Bijunko
Grecken
Darascus
Gaorloch
Loryin
Lothwynn
Laelliana
Hikuhiel
Nerimin
Farasulie
Norathyn

Finally, if you wish to know what I thought about your role and stuff, just drop me an email (yean@carrionfields.com). Replies not guaranteed, and they may only be a couple lines long. If you cannot handle criticism...please don't email :)

Once again, well done to all, and thanks for participating!