Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectRE: Unable to reproduce
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=21973&mesg_id=22997
22997, RE: Unable to reproduce
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Do you have something begin gagged by your client by chance?
>
>

I got an update for this really old phenomena, that apparently a few of my fellow cfers have dealt with.

It was baffling that I couldn't see the bottle and obviously I thought that "parsing" in cmud would be the thing that would be preventing it from appearing in my screen. When disabling that didn't work I took a look at the keys that cmud selects to have special functions, but I didn't find anything that could be gagging the bottle. That's when I posted the "bug" on this forum a long time ago.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this: If I disable triggers, it stops gagging the bottle. Now, I don't have any special triggers in my cmud, the only triggers I have are those that are produced by cmud to log in automatically without having to type username and password.

I have no idea what the interaction between the default triggers and that bottle in specific is. I know you guys are not cmud scripters but if you have an idea what I could do to fix it, I wouldn't mind a hand. It would probably also help anyone else that uses cmud to play.