Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: Galadon Makeover Reminder!
These entries are getting carved in stone.. NOW!

We have several viable entries for transmuters, bards, warriors, and shapeshifters, yet not much for the other classes. Some of the entries have been truly classy, and while I've had to motify some to fit a specific layout or motif, I've left those I've chosen mostly intact, and they provide a lot of variety of style that will suit Galadon well. Some of you came up with some really creative ideas for a guild theme beside the ol "Warrior's Guildhall" or "Bard's Guild".

So, this is your last chance to spice up the guild of your choice! I would like to put the guild portion of the Galadon facelift behind me over the next week or two.

Some notes:

- Do not add rooms. While some of you have creative ideas for extra rooms, we are just giving Galadon a facelift, not an entire restructure.

- Guildmasters are already done, though if a guildmaster description or idea is something you really think would accenuate your guild hall idea, feel free to submit for consideration.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message