Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: *Thumbs Down* (Wall-o-text)
Alright my main concern with this is that I’ve already BEEN to freaking 40+ Locations wasting hours looking for wands. I've EXPLORED these places, looking at all the damn lamps, rugs, sconces, desks, drawers in desks, 2.desks, and cabinet frames.

Why do I want to do this again?

The Edges are like a freaking Band-Aid for an amputated arm.

Yes it's nice that I can blow my load on trying to find my Barrier AGAIN, but why the hell should I?

Will the ragers have to blow their Edge points to get Deathblow? No.
Will the standard warrior have to blow edge points to get that 2nd legacy? No.
Will the RNG lucky Air/Off Shifter have to use edge points to get Fly to? No.

I know I'm whining and bitching, BUT!
I've got a character that's been looking seriously for over 100 hours, checking places 2~3 times. It's not kosher when I as a Player Locate 6 sources of UnSleek wands, yet still have ZIP for Sleeks.

Even though I'm mainly a RP character player, with my Shield spell, it still hurts like crap to get 3 Oblit deathblows in 2 rounds.

So my mediocre PK skills, stacked against others with the fact that I'll have to use my Edge points to go look in places AGAIN, mean I’ll get zip edge points from PK. Vicious cycle if you ask me.

Maybe it's time to Delete Delete even though I thoroughly enjoy the character, because without PK you're only play 1/2 the MUD.

I honestly don't expect ANY reponses from anyone,
Because in truth this is nothing more than a whinefest, in addition to the fact that screw all reply to any threads I make on the officals.

S to the eil Clavin

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message