Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: So in that case
The venom you hold is just in general to everyone on the mud? Because seriously, you might as well be playing a thief lugging around a merc and full saccing everyone you kill, the result is the same. People say bleeeeh.

I asked a "real" question, it was a little irate yes because I feel like thats a "This is too long I don't feel like even trying to read this" rather than I read it and didn't understand it.

If thats a problem in communication then try and polish it up, considering text is the only way you communicate with us players anyway. Of course I'm a little miffed, but trying to brush me off like I'm unimportant is largely the cause of our rapidly shrinking playerbase.
Players are important to CF, sometimes we get a little snotty and whiney sure. The answer is not act like a giant turd sandwich in response, especially with waning player trust in imms.

If you didn't like my answer, this forum is moderated you didn't even need to post this unless of course your trying to out my character and allow OOC feelings press on me ingame, as some sort of snotty little revenge.

As for the rest, I figured you'd say that.
Imm policy is to first deny it ever happened, then maybe look into it if it won't make you look bad. And if it turns out to make you look bad, bury it. Even if its blatent cheating.
So of course you'd deny any sort of stalking of who plays what that'd be cheating that was just a semi-baseless jab because of your snide response.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message