Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: Unable to reproduce
>Do you have something begin gagged by your client by chance?
>
>

I got an update for this really old phenomena, that apparently a few of my fellow cfers have dealt with.

It was baffling that I couldn't see the bottle and obviously I thought that "parsing" in cmud would be the thing that would be preventing it from appearing in my screen. When disabling that didn't work I took a look at the keys that cmud selects to have special functions, but I didn't find anything that could be gagging the bottle. That's when I posted the "bug" on this forum a long time ago.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this: If I disable triggers, it stops gagging the bottle. Now, I don't have any special triggers in my cmud, the only triggers I have are those that are produced by cmud to log in automatically without having to type username and password.

I have no idea what the interaction between the default triggers and that bottle in specific is. I know you guys are not cmud scripters but if you have an idea what I could do to fix it, I wouldn't mind a hand. It would probably also help anyone else that uses cmud to play.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message