Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: Agreed

>Also, how long did it take you to build charges as a 23 Int
>STSF character?

It didn't generally go that fast, although sometimes you get lucky. It probably wasn't the best choice for this character, but:

1) It is probably my favorite legacy, style-wise, and

2) I had an idea of how this character would play out that didn't totally turn out as planned.

In part that's the RC legacy throwing a wildcard into the mix -- Fluid Deceptions is almost the last thing I would have picked, since the theory was that riposte would be most of my damage and for it to fire, I need to let you (non-feinted-ly) attack me. But, I did have relatively good stats for it and, having that, I couldn't resist Space as a legacy. I should have then picked a third to complement that but I didn't, instead picking one that went with my original plan without really thinking it through.

I had figured that Aulrathdien would be the kind of guy who could raid your cabal and you couldn't really do much about it, but he couldn't pin you down either -- thus Striking for those long fights and maybe a little ability to pin someone down when it counted. In practice, by the time he hit hero he just tore through opponents too fast for it to really charge. Not usually fatally (see: all the awesome lagging power of elf sword) but either way Striking didn't get a chance to do too much.

That all being said, if I post a few more logs you'll probably see some exceptions to that trend.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message