Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: What I want for Christmas
Outlanders and detect invis.

I really enjoyed playing sylvans, and I would really like to get into the whole Outlander scene. Yet the one thing holding me back is detect invis. I know where to get different sources of it, wether its roots, potions or pills, yet I don't want to have to spend time gathering preps, which is what it would become, waiting for a repop for each one. With the inability to barter for multiple things and with a similar item more then once it makes it even worse.

So my one wish is for Outlanders to have a way to detect invis. Maybe have it only in the non-city areas like windwalk, or give them the ability to barter for multiple things/with multiple same items.
I would hardly think that giving them such an ability would hardly make them overpowered or unbalanced.

P.S. I also want the big red bike. The one with the flashy wheels. Oh and a new soccerball, cricket bat, oh oh oh, can I also have a new internet connection so I can go about some hardcore cfing?

P.P.S. Is it cold in the north pole?

One of the good people, Blobqirt.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message