Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: Flail users.
Most of the offensive specs get a good offensive skill to use at level 20 that helps with ranking (whirl, backhand, stab, and the earlier charge for spears and polearms). Most of the defensive specs get a good defensive skill to use at level 20 that helps with ranking (flourintine, distance, spin, ironhands). Whip/flail users get nothing.

Maybe throw in a little skill that's similar to either backhand or whirl (1 or 2 rounds of lag) that inflicts straight damage, nothing else, that can be used whilst ranking. Maybe a smaller version of double thrust where the warrior swings out with two whips/flails to a roundhouse type strike. Or, as I envision flails, swinging the flail and aiming the blunt head or ball at the torso or head of the opponent. I don't know, something. I'd gladly write the pechos for it, too, if it'd make it easier for you.

It'd be cool to give whip/flail users something to use in ranking that will be a minute skill when regarding pk'ing.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message