Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: A few comments
As I said above, not everyone will have comments. If you have no comments, it is safe to assume that you either weren't in the first 25, or that I had nothing really good or bad to say about your role.

Ailinilia: Your role was marginal, but you got extra points for amusement. Not for the role, but because your note made me chuckle because I'm as dirty minded as a 16 year old.

Greh: Your role was disjointed and hard to understand, but there were a couple of typos that made it amusing to read.

Ruutob: I honestly didn't read very far into this role - the formatting was too painful to look at.

Arriku: Little formatting issue but a good role. ABSOLUTELY not amusing, depressing actually. :P I've seen roles where far less sorrow have caused "otherwise good" people to go evil.

Kasir: I like roles that include existing (or recent) chars and real-life events told as a story. No humor though.

Zisussayan: That joke was terrible. Plus against the rules, even if it had been incredibly funny. :P

Ekavlu: Disqualified for deleting, wouldn't have won anyways, but I wanted to point this out. The Lord of Order = Derit = Lord of Shadows. The Forsaken One = Rahvin = The Violet Spider. Your role mixed the two up.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message