Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: Zulg hijacks the Contest! Design an inherent ability
Well let me begin by saying, I'm saddened that you opted for the 'simple' inherent skills, instead of ones as suggested by me and others, which would require racial teamwork and crap, but hey, atleast we got inherents.

Human: Class dependant, as I suggested before. Bards get extra luck etc etc. I don't remember any others. Rangers could get fishing.

Elf: Magic resist. Gives a 10-15% resistance to any kind of magic when used/cast.

Half-elf: Can go either way, either by class, or the elven one in a lesser form, determined randomly.

Dark-elf: Magic boost. Gives a 10-15% boost to any spells cast, duration/damage, needs to be cast.

Half-drow: See half-elf.

Storm giant: I don't know.

Cloud giant: Beats me.

Fire giant: Enhanced berserk. Think up a new name if you want to. Being the warlike race that they are, they can along with regular berserk, get another berserk. No 10/10 at hero, but maybe 8/8. Possibly minor healing.

Arial: Boost to drive/charge/impale due to wing usage.

Felar: Occasional avoidance of area shizzle due to crazy kitty reflexes.

Dwarf: Super berserk. Gives some hit/dam, gives some dam redux but lowers con for a while.

Duergar: Avoid traps.

Gnome: Sex-up opposite gender. Or peddling, which would be enhanced
haggle.

Svirf: Beats me. Stoneshatter for every mage but vokers. Vokers get conjure minor earth elem.

Wood-elf: Forestblend maybe. Two wood-elf classes don't get some form of camo, and those two will most likely get cham from sylvan. So why not.

Orc: Don't know.

Minotaur: Coherent speech. Drains all mana, but you can talk albeit with a southern accent.

Circ.

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message